5 Ways to Improve Your SEO in 2020
Search Engine Optimization plays a crucial part in a website’s marketing strategy.
Under this content is and always will be of significance as it forms the core of the marketing campaigns.
Whereas, Optimization allows your website to be found by increasing visibility which is the online presence, increasing traffic and lead generation.
Now what has to be done is to learn everything from SEO basics to search engine rankings.
Though, everything depends on the industry you are working in and the goals you have set. Also, keeping up to date with everything that is happening, the changes, the additions, plus the changing trends is very important.
Here are some of the trends that need to be witnessed and put to use in your future strategies.
1. Mobile as a starting point for improvements – An average consumer spends around 5 hours a day on the mobile device whether a Smartphone or a tablet. More than half of your audience accessing your website via mobile devices can prove to be relevant.
Success depends on when accessed through mobile devices, how these pages respond to it.
Two things to remember and make a note of it are – Speed and Readability.
2. Featured Snippets Ranking – These information blocks appear in the search engine right below the Google ads. These snippets are designed by Google providing aid to the users to find useful information fast and easy to read and understand.
Now, how to qualify as a featured snippet –
- Do keywords research as it is important to find popular keywords and at the same time which keywords are of least competition.
- Answer some questions in a simple and comprehensive manner.
- Using a bullet or numbering system when you need to list a series of answers.
- Make sure that the content you provide is valuable and keep on innovating it.
- Acquire backlinks to your content and for that content needs to be creative.
3. User Intent Content – This type of content basically is the information that a user is looking for. There are four types –
- Navigational – Finding a specific website or page
- Informational – Finding information on a specific topic
- Commercial – Trying to buy a specific product or trying to acquire specific services.
- Transactional – Presence of existing knowledge where the user is prepared to make a purchase.
4. Backlinks – Today, the ranking is dependent on a number of factors, therefore, backlinks should not be forgotten. It plays an important role in building the brand and also in the reputation of the website and still holds the number one position in search engine ranking.
5. Smart Content Repurposing – It usually happens when you need to discover content that needs to be updated and republished. It is essential to understand about adapting the content into multiple types of media and improving the SEO rating through it.
Keeping up with the trends of the industry and articles can make SEO very friendly and easy for future strategies.
To know more about SEO Expert in Delhi Visit here.